Re: Visual cleanup for customize buffers

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Visual cleanup for customize buffers
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:24:17 -0600 (CST)

Kim Storm wrote:

   - Remove the empty line between the [STATE] line and the documentation.

Since my earlier reply, I noticed that the empty line was not added
for faces, which seems inconsequent at first view.  But maybe the bug
that the empty line was supposed to fix (if any) does not apply to faces.

Maybe somebody will remember why the empty line was added for variables.

Sincerely,

Luc.