Rmail mbox branch

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Rmail mbox branch
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:08:55 +0100

I've started using Rmail, I talked to Alexander Pohoyda who had some
MIME code for Rmail in 2003, and I talked to Henrik Enberg, a fellow
Rmail user who taught me some setup tricks for spam-filtering.

We'd like to pick up the rmail-mbox-branch.  We're planning of merging
new stuff from the trunk into the branch and do some bugfixing and
testing.  In the mid-term I'd like to use either Pohoyda's MIME code
or at least half of it together with the Gnus MIME code, so that after
many years Rmail will at last be usable for people outside the Ascii
world.

Eli, can you give Henrik write access to the Emacs?  His account name
is enberg.

Both Henrik and Alexander Pohoyda have assigned past and future
changes to Emacs, so I don't expect any problems in the license
department.

--
http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/