Re: face customization saves custom-file twice

From: David Ponce
Subject: Re: face customization saves custom-file twice
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:05:52 +0100

[...]
The patch below makes custom-face-save-command an alias of
custom-face-save in the standard way and corrects the custom-face-save
docstring.  I believe that it is better to have custom-face-save the
actual function and custom-save-face-command the alias, since the name
custom-face-save is more in line with the names of all other similar
functions.
[...]

Your patch looks good to me.  Now custom works better, and don't save my
custom-file twice when I customize a face :-)

Thanks!

David