Re: thumbs.el and transparency

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: thumbs.el and transparency
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:44:08 -0500 (EST)

    >     Inadequate for what purpose?
    >
    > Mainly, I review thumbnails in order to discover which image goes with
    > which name.  Then I edit the full sized image with the GIMP.

   I see.  Inadequate for your purpose.  What about all those who may not want
   to edit their images?

Well, there are people who like to sort by one criterion or another.
I cannot speak for others, but merely urge the adoption of features
that already exist in other programs.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8