Re: thumbs.el and transparency

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: thumbs.el and transparency
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:45:52 -0600 (CST)

Kim Storm wrote:

   BTW, the code in question hasn't changed since 2002, so I'm puzzled
   why you think this is a new "problem"!?

I do not think it is a new problem.  An old Emacs CVS version from
February 7, 2005, which I still have around, apparently exhibits the
same behavior.  But apparently Juanma believes it is a new problem.

Maybe you could add something to the end of the cua-mode docstring
saying that trying to en/disable Transient Mark mode directly while
cua-mode is enabled has no effect, because cua-mode overrides it.

Sincerely,

Luc.