Re: thumbs.el and transparency

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: thumbs.el and transparency
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 23:16:27 -0500

    I think we are miscommunicating. I just renamed `tumme-dired' to
    `tumme-dired-with-window-configuration', because that is what it
    basically does, opens dired in the directory specified by the user and
    creates the window configuration that *I* think works quite well, but
    which there have been discussions about.

Are you going to make another way to enter tumme Dired?

    So, there is no longer any need for setting up that window
    configuration for doing simple image browsing, but using one (for
    example the one that `tumme-dired-with-window-configuration' sets up)
    should still work the same as before.

That sounds good.