Re: ebrowse.el uses the C-c b as a prefix key...

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: ebrowse.el uses the C-c b as a prefix key...
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 23:16:32 -0500

    I just noticed today that ebrowse.el uses the C-c b key sequence as a
    prefix key.

    The Elisp Reference Manual, section 'D.2 Key Binding Conventions'
    mentions that the sequence C-c followed by a letter is reserved for
    users.  Is the reference manual wrong or ebrowse.el uses a key
    sequence reserved for users?

This is indeed a bug in Ebrowse.  We ought to change it.  However, I
don't know what alternative prefix to suggest, because I do not use
Ebrowse.  I am not really sure what it does.

Can peopel who use Ebrowse please suggest what might be a good
replacement for C-c b?

Are these commands used in all buffers?
What do they do?