Re: ChangeLog for tumme.el

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: ChangeLog for tumme.el
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:17:55 +0000

I guess this particular command's usefulness could be questioned
though. I used it each time I fetch the images from my digital camera,
but maybe it is a command I should only keep a local copy of?
It looks quite useful to me. Maybe the design of the feature needs to be more flexible though in case users want to include other EXIF fields in the name, or want shorter names without the time etc. Probably a format string of some sort would be welcome.