re: risky local variable mechanism

From: Jonathan Yavner
Subject: re: risky local variable mechanism
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:13:13 -0500

(re: mechanism proposed by Chong Yidong)

unsafep.el (used by SES) calls risky-local-variable-p with NIL as the
second argument, because it doesn't know yet what value will be
assigned.  Please maintain the feature that NIL as second argument to
risky-local-variable-p means "There exists at least one risky value
that could be assigned to this variable."

I'm not sure if your patch does this.  Sorry for my poor patch-reading
skills.