Re: tumme testing

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: tumme testing
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 00:24:41 +0000 (UTC)

    > The command `tumme-dired-insert-marked-thumbs' is bound to `C-t
    > C-t' and when invoked on the marked files adds thumbnails to the
    > dired buffer.

This works great!  Thank you.

Now for two enhancement requests.  :)

  1. A `very small' image option.  Instead of `tumme-thumb-size' which
     fits the standard, a `tumme-very-small-thumb-size', perhaps only
     32 pixels (or maybe 48; I don't know; the value should be held in
     a variable that has a default but can be set in your .emacs file).

     The function would be

         (tumme-dired-insert-marked-thumbs &optional size)

     and, interactively, would be called for the `very small' size with a
     prefix option.

  2. The ability to put set configurable space around images.  This
     variable would be set in your .emacs file.  It might have some
     default value other than 0; I don't know.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8