Re: Patch: blue underlined for button face and fill in apropos

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Patch: blue underlined for button face and fill in apropos
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:08:20 +0100

Juri Linkov wrote:
Here are some small patches I have not had time to propose before. The
first one changes the color to blue for `button' face. This is the
underlined face used in help.

I have suggested this before, but without sending a patch.

The second patch sets the default for `apropos-label-face' to `button'
(above).

I welcome your patches, but suggest using the `link' face for both
`button' and `apropos-label-face'.
That sounds very good to me.