t-mouse.el

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: t-mouse.el
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:15:29 +1300

Following an e-mail from the copyright clerk saying that the paperwork is
now in order,  I have installed t-mouse.el.

This still needs the mev and the server program gpm to work, but this version
of t-mouse.el should work better with Emacs 22.

It works for me, but it would help if others with the gpm package could test
it.

I don't really understand the low level stuff, but perhaps at some stage mev
could be integrated into Emacs and more of the terminal based mouse
functionality could be integrated into the kernel...