Re: cygwin 5.19 make bootstrap croaks

From: djh
Subject: Re: cygwin 5.19 make bootstrap croaks
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:24:53 +0900

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
This is a cygwin 5.19.

Is that the latest?  If so, perhaps it's a Cygwin problem.  Can you
downgrade to the previous version?

Yes, I downgraded to the previous version with its required utilities for that version as well and emacs built fine.

So there is some incompatiblity between the two.  Thanks for the advice.

I will keep looking for the culprit and let you know.

Regards,
 Darel Henman