Segmentation fault: Display *dpy = x_error_message->dpy;

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Segmentation fault: Display *dpy = x_error_message->dpy;
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:56:33 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous message:

   Apparently, there is no memory allocated for x_error_message->dpy;

Well, the actual problem is that x_error_message == 0.

But after more careful checking, I see that this problem has already
been reported several times, the first time more than 15 days ago.

The delays for emacs-devel are currently so huge that maybe somebody
will have solved the problem before my messages on this actually arrive.

Sincerely,

Luc.