Re: New allout revisions

From: Ken Manheimer
Subject: Re: New allout revisions
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:48:12 -0500

new patch and changelog attached, with self-recursive type
functionality added for allout-default-layout.

(thanks, luc - that was exactly what i was seeking!  and helped
doubly, because it lead me to realize i didn't have the emacs 22
manual on my info path, when i went looking for that node.)

--
ken manheimer
address@hidden