Re: Emacs crashes

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Emacs crashes
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:38:12 +0100

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

>> It would also be useful if people make a checkout of the March 1 sources
>> and edit with them for a while, to verify that they indeed do not crash.
>>

> I will do that.

I have checked out versions from Mar 1, Mar 7 and today, and tried various
tasks with each of them for a while without any of them crashing.

Since the crashes only happens occasionally, it is a bit hard to say anything
based on this short period of time.  I will try to use the Mar 1 version for
a few days.

If it is a problem with the X error handler, can someone tell me what
I can possibly try to increase the chance of triggering an x error
that may trigger a crash?