Re: W32 version crashes on C-g

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: W32 version crashes on C-g
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:00:56 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
I know we don't want to advertise non-released builds of Emacs; but if
someone is interested, I could upload a binary tarball of the Windows
port to some accessible place every few days, as long as someone
provides that place (I don't have publicly accessible servers to put
the tarball into). I already build the binary daily, so ftp'ing to a
repository is not a big deal.

I already upload those, but in the form of setup programs. I upload both patched and unpatched versions. Normally I do that about once a week.

I recommend the unpatched versions for bug reporting etc. I personally use the patched versions for some features that I have believed would not go into Emacs now because of the feature freeze. I normally do not test the unpatched versions. But I do test the patched versions and move them from a test area into a place for normal download on my site. (There is information about this on the site.)