Re: W32 version crashes on C-g

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: W32 version crashes on C-g
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:49:52 +0100

On 3/18/06, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes, that is true. I upload both a patched and an unpatched version. I
> try to make this as clear as possible on the starting web page:

Please, don't misunderstand me. You're doing a *superb* job.

BTW, is there any pointer to the patches you're installing? I already
build my Emacs and don't want to download a binary, but I'm interested
in some of your custom patches (I suppose I can always download the
source tarball and compare it with my checked out copy, but that seems
cumbersome, if you already have the patches around somewhere...).

Thanks,

                    /L/e/k/t/u