Re: Small patch to enable use of gpg-agent with pgg

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Small patch to enable use of gpg-agent with pgg
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:09:03 +0900

Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> writes:
> Even gpg itself doesn't use an available agent automatically, but only
> when it's asked to (by setting --use-agent) and I think this is a good
> decision.

You can enable it globally with the "use-agent" option in the
~/.gnupg/gpg.conf file -- and I expect many people do this, as it's just
too huge a pain in the ass otherwise.

-miles
--
Any man who is a triangle, has thee right, when in Cartesian Space, to
have angles, which when summed, come to know more, nor no less, than