Re: cl-byte-compile-compiler-macro

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: cl-byte-compile-compiler-macro
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:26:08 -0500

    If I start emacs
    with -q, require tramp, and then use vc-diff, I don't see the error,
    however; so it's not quite that simple. tramp.elc does at least
    contain "cl-byte-compile-compiler-macro".

That sounds like a bug in tramp--or in CL.  Can you see what generates
the call to it?  I think cl-byte-compile-compiler-macro is supposed
to be called during byte compilation.  I don't think a call to it
should be in tramp.elc.