Re: Small patch to enable use of gpg-agent with pgg

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: Small patch to enable use of gpg-agent with pgg
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:24:44 +0200

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> wrote:

> This patch now works fine for me, both smart card and non-smartcard.
>
> Has anyone else tested it?

Yes, I just gave it a try -- works great.

> Should we install it?

I would vote:  yes.

@daiki: if you like, you could remove "and gpg-agent " from the
header:
;; Symmetric encryption and gpg-agent support added by:
;;   Sascha Wilde <address@hidden>
its no longer true.  :-)

sascha
--
Sascha Wilde : "GUIs normally make it simple to accomplish simple
             : actions and impossible to accomplish complex actions."