Icon update

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Icon update
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:57:56 -0800

Using the GNOME icons from Reiner's recent check-in in MH-E, I am now
able to delete the following hand-made icons:

* mail (use mail/inbox)

* mail/alias (use contact)

* mail/refile (use mail/move)

* fld_open (use open)

MH-E had a few more hand-made icons that weren't accommodated by the
recent check-in. I therefore propose we delete the following hand-made
icons and replace them with the suggested GNOME icons minus the "stock_"
prefix:

* widen (use stock_zoom-out and stock_zoom-in)

* highlight (use stock_mail-flag-for-followup)

* execute (use stock_data-save)

* page-down (use stock_next-page)

It does not appear that any packages (besides MH-E) are using these
icons, but please let me know if this is not the case.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD