Re: gpg-agent support removed?!

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: gpg-agent support removed?!
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:30:46 +0200

Daiki Ueno <address@hidden> writes:

> I agreeded to revert the code from v5-10 branch of Gnus because the
> release of Gnus v5.10.8 is so imminent.  However, I didn't think the
> release of Emacs is as well.

The release isn't imminent partly because people keep adding new
features which, inevitably, introduce new bugs.

> On the other hand, I have many enhancement plans of PGG based on the
> new code such as keysigning features, string-based interface, etc.

That sounds great, and I look forward to having these new features.
However, I think the Emacs trunk isn't the place to test them, at least
at the moment.

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | The sea! the sea! the open
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | sea! The blue, the fresh, the