Re: Macro vs Function

From: Herbert Euler
Subject: Re: Macro vs Function
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:39:38 +0800

From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
To: "Herbert Euler" <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:24:16 +0200

Which two programs?

If I define a "program" as a macro or function definition followed by
an application to this macro or function, there were four "programs"
included in my last post (except the definition of "g", which is an
introduction to functions refered in "programs").

There is a difference between calling a macro directly, and compiling
a function refering to a macro.

So the behavior is same, but when compiling there are slight
differences?

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/