Emacs Mercurial (hg) repository available

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Emacs Mercurial (hg) repository available
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:01:20 +0200

Hi *,

Mercurial[0] is a free, fast, lightweight Source Control Management system
designed for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.

I started maintaining a mercurial GNU Emacs repository, converted from
the official CVS HEAD so one can enjoy the merits of an distributed
SCM when hacking Emacs.

The conversion is done automatically using cvs20hg and will be updated
at leased once a day.

The repository is available at

  http://hg.intevation.de/

For further information on the repository and on caveats please read
the README.HG from my private repository:

http://hg.intevation.de/emacs/wilde?f=6807696aa7a3;file=README.HG;style=raw

For further information on mercurial see:

http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi

For further information on cvs20hg see:

http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/ConvertingRepositories

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde : The sum of intelligence on earth is a constant;
             : population is growing