Re: gnus makes emacs lose response

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: gnus makes emacs lose response
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:13:37 +0200

* Stefan Monnier (2006-04-19) writes:

> Note that even if openssl doesn't die and hangs, it shouldn't cause Emacs
> to freeze.  I.e. it is important to make sure that C-g works.

In my case `C-g' works.  Sorry for not making this clear beforehand.
It's Leon's test case where `C-g' fails.  I just thought they might be
related because the backtraces looked somewhat similar.  Unfortunately
I cannot reproduce Leon's problem at the moment for getting a
backtrace with debug information.

--
Ralf