Re: widget (or recentf)

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: widget (or recentf)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:24:54 +0200

Karl Chen wrote:
When I use recentf, the widgets don't accept RET at the end of a
button, which has been annoying me for a long time.  Is this
intentional widget.el behavior?

Hi Karl,

I asked David to change this behaviour for the *Open Recent* buffer. I thought it was very inconvenient when you use C-s to search for a file ending.

The fix does not change the widgets behaviour. It extends the widget instead. Does not this work for you in the current CVS version of Emacs?