Re: German reference card update

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: German reference card update
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 23:32:04 +0200

On Thu, May 04 2006, Richard Stallman wrote:

> Reiner said that much of your patch consists of repetitive changes.
> I don't want to look at the whole thing, I just want to look
> see what the distinct changes are.  Reiner, you already condensed
> it down to that, right?  Could you show me the result?

I didn't investigate the amount of non-repetitive changes in detail,
but my impression was that those were more then 15 lines.  The diff
(diff -uiw ... | grep '^[+-]') output in Sven's last message only
contained the distinct changes you asked for.  (It's more than I
guessed.)

Sven agrees to sign papers (I can send him the form if you wish).  I
guess we have to wait until the assignment process is complete before
installing the changes?

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,