Re: PC-completion and trailing dashes.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: PC-completion and trailing dashes.
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 01:02:15 +0200

address@hidden (Michaël Cadilhac) writes:

>   Here's the problem:
>
>   emacs -Q
>   M-x partial-completion-mode RET
>   M-x set- RET then click a choice, you'll have the error message
>   `Symbol function definition is void: set-yourchoice-'
>
>   M-x set-s- RET then select one and your choice will be suffixed with
>   `-s-'.

    The same bug occurs without partial-completion and with the following:

    M-x emacs- C-b <TAB> <TAB> and click on, for example,
    emacs-lisp-mode.

    Sorry, I've no time to make a patch, but it think the previous one
    and this one should be factorized.

    Regards.

--
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac   |   All your base are belong to us.      |
 |         Epita/LRDE Promo 2007   |     You have no change to survive      |