Re: Omission in tutorial

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Omission in tutorial
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 09:55:34 +0200

> It is not the job of TUTORIAL to teach everything.

Well, but it is the job to teach basic self-help.

> I do not want to consider adding more material to it now.

That's what I was worried about as well, in particular because of the
translations.  Still, I find the absence of this particular help
(which in contrast to other online helps can't be found in menus or
tooltips or supplementary messages or the basic C-h menu, for obvious
reasons) disturbing: I don't have a good answer to "how was I supposed
to know that?".