Re: Icon for MacOS

From: 山本和彦
Subject: Re: Icon for MacOS
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 21:56:32 +0900 (JST)

From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>

> In the mean time, it would appear that something more in line with the
> current icon design would be more appropriate for MacOS with Emacs 22.

Of course, it's a matter of taste. But I don't think the currect *gnu*
(not a horn on a notebook) icon is more appropriate than the horn and
pen icon for MacOS.

Anyway, to MacOS users:

If you want to use this icon with Emacs 22, the easiest way is download
the Carbon Emacs package:

        http://homepage.mac.com/zenitani/emacs-e.html

Or just replace "mac/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/Emacs.icns" with the
"Emacs.icns" file in the tar ball. And "make".

--Kazu