Re: How to change line endings - where is it explained?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: How to change line endings - where is it explained?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 07:51:19 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 00:45:52 +0200
From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>

Is it explained in the manuals how to change line endings? I can not find it

Yes, it is described in the node "Text and Binray".

What did you try to look for it?  Perhaps we need to improve the
indexing.
Forgot to say that the elisp manual also should say something about how to find out the line endings currently used.