Re: vc-darcs.el, where it is ?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: vc-darcs.el, where it is ?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:51:17 -0400

> I thought vc-darcs was part of GNU Emacs (at least in CVS) but I can't
> find it.  I googled and I found two different vc-darcs.el mode.  I am
> hacking on one of them to add darcs annotate support but I want to hack on
> the good one so, where can I find the officially mode that will be shipped
> in GNU Emacs ?

I tried to get vc-darcs.el included but it didn't get anywhere.  I still
hope we can inlcude one of the two.  The one by Dave Love has the advantage
of being ready for inclusion from a legal point of view, whereas the other
needs some paperwork done (but the author seemed quite willing to sign the
papers).

        Stefan