mouse-avoidance-mode: move into mode-line -> tooltip

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: mouse-avoidance-mode: move into mode-line -> tooltip
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:23:50 +0200

The recent discussion about mouse-avoidance-mode made me try this mode.
Sometimes the pointer gets moved into the mode-line, which causes the display
of a tooltip. It's a bit confusing, when all of a sudden a tooltip pop up.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
A lot of people I know believe in positive thinking, and so do I.
I believe everything positively stinks.                -- Lew Col