Re: Bug in Custom apparently due to Custom Themes.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Bug in Custom apparently due to Custom Themes.
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 22:13:27 -0500 (CDT)

It would appear that the code which, according to my edebugging,
produces the bug was introduced by this change:

2005-12-23  Chong Yidong  <address@hidden>

   (custom-variable-state-set, custom-face-state-set):
   Check theme-value instead of saved-value.

So there is a definite probability that a similar problem exists for
custom-face-state-set too, although I did not check this.

Sincerely,

Luc.