Re: commands invoked by the mouse -> commands invoked from the menu bar

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: commands invoked by the mouse -> commands invoked from the menu bar
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 20:19:48 +0100

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

> Maybe the behaviour should be ruled by an option?

The behaviour is already ruled by two options (which is one too many
IMHO), I don't think we need another one to cover a subtle edge case.
We should either fix this by changing the code to match the
documentation or the documentation to match the code, after first
deciding which is the least surprising/most useful way for it to work.