Re: Unwanted ^M in the output from shell-command-on-region

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Unwanted ^M in the output from shell-command-on-region
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:14:24 +0200

Kenichi Handa wrote:
As you see, the output contains \r\r\n sequence.  But,
undecided-dos docodes only the \r\n sequnce into \n.  That's
why you see the remaining \r.

So, it seems that it is the problem of Tidy.exe.
Thanks Handa, I did not think of that at all. It is a bit hard to imagine how that error emerged. However there is already a bug report on this and I hope it will be solved:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1425219&group_id=27659&atid=390963