CVS emacs bootstrap problem: cannot open encoded-kb

From: Steven Wu
Subject: CVS emacs bootstrap problem: cannot open encoded-kb
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 01:06:35 -0700

I was trying to bootstrap emacs on cygwin using gcc, and everything looked okay until make did autoloads in lisp directory, and the error message was cannot open encoded-kb. I'd found some suggestions like using buildlisppath=... and it didn't work. However, it seems like the problem has been addressed. What am I missing here?

steve