Re: Windows Printing

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Windows Printing
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:08:01 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Without having read the entire thread, I suspect that the problem is
that some cheap printers these days do not support printing plain text.

We could perhaps mention that in the manual.

What would we suggest as work-arounds for such situations?

I think the documentation we already have for setting up Ghostscript for ps-print still works in these cases.