Re: C-h K and C-h F in the Help menu

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: C-h K and C-h F in the Help menu
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:12:06 -0400

    You are right. It has disadvantages that some items are invisible but it
    also has advantages. However I do not believe that accessing an item
    fast is of much importance in the help menus. Is it not more important
    to easily get an overview of what is there?

I think that is a good point.  In Emacs, generally, the menus are not
intended for speed.  If you want speed, you use the keyboard.  The
menus are there to help beginners get an idea of what they can do.