gdb with many windows: kill associated buffers doesn't always work

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: gdb with many windows: kill associated buffers doesn't always work
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:21:24 +0200

1. emacs -Q&
2. eval (setq gdb-many-windows t)
3. M-x gdb

Now when I finish my debug session, the associated buffers don't get killed
automatically.
When I restart gdb without killing those associated buffers, I see the same
behavior. But when I kill all associated buffers and then restart gdb, the
newly created associated buffers will be automatically killed when I finish
my gdb session.

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
"What do you give a man who has everything?" the pretty
teenager asked her mother. "Encouragement, dear," she replied.