Re: Ask maintainers of refcard translations to update them.

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Ask maintainers of refcard translations to update them.
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:57:06 +0200

On Mon, May 22 2006, Richard Stallman wrote:

> One thing we need to do for the release is to
> ask maintainers of refcard translations to update them.
>
> Can someone please do this?

I have tried to gather the translator's mail addresses from
etc/*-refcard.tex and ask the following people to update the refcards:

cs      Pavel Janík
de      ?
fr      Eric Jacoboni
pl      Włodek Bzyl
pt-br   Rodrigo Real
ru      Alex Ott
sk      Miroslav Vaško

As for the German translation: de-refcard.tex was added by Gerd
Moellmann <address@hidden>; I don't know if he did the translation
himself.  Sven Joachim <address@hidden> recently submitted an updated
version on emacs-devel (see Subject "German reference card update",
April/May 2006).  I've sent him the assignment form and he has mailed
it back.  If we can install his changes in time for the release,
de-refcard.tex should be up-to-date.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,