Menu access without a mouse

From: djh
Subject: Menu access without a mouse
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:15:51 +0900

To give an additional vote to the case:

I concur that a menu should be able to be used without a mouse.
Not to mention that its faster and leaves the fingers dancing and in control of
the keyboard.   And perhaps users could set their own key-chords to get menu
functions.  In fact I always assumed one could.

In fact I have the reverse idea that mouses are only a secondary method of
accessing a programs functions. I like the freedom given to operate without a
mouse.

Darel Henman