Re: Tumme menu in Dired, what to do about it?

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Tumme menu in Dired, what to do about it?
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 01:29:03 +0200

You're right, we have not capitalized prepositions and articles.
However, we usually avoid them in menu items.

OK.

What other words do you see which are not capitalized?  That could be
an error.

Actually I only found one :), it just happened to be just below where
I first added some tumme commands. That, together with the lower case
articles and prepositions, made me draw false conclusions.

I changed the one that was wrong.