Re: frame-resizing handles are no good (on Windows, at least)

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: frame-resizing handles are no good (on Windows, at least)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:23:49 +0100

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:

>   If no one else sees these problems, then I'll live with it,
>   assuming that something in my setup is responsible. I don't have
>   the time to try to track down the cause.

A binary search of your config files doesn't take that long.

First step "emacs -Q", load all your config files (site-start.el,
.emacs, default.el) with load-file and confirm that you can reproduce
the bug - if so, then you can repeat the process, checking behaviour
after each load-library to find which file causes the problem, then
repeat the process as many times as necessary using eval-region to
narrow down where in the file the bug is triggered.