Re: patch: [UP] and [DOWN] buttons for `editable-list' widgets

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: patch: [UP] and [DOWN] buttons for `editable-list' widgets
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:47:03 -0400

I think the Customize interface for editing list values is rather
unnatural.  Although I can see that adding up and down boxes would
make a certain case more convenient, I think they would also make it
more unnatural overall.

So I think I would rather not do this.  What I would rather do
(after the release, of course) is switch to a more natural interface,
if someone can find one and implement it.