Re: Semi-unhelpful error message given when trying to (provide 'CUA-mode

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Semi-unhelpful error message given when trying to (provide 'CUA-mode)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:48:28 +0200

David Kastrup skrev:

The XEmacs function does not take any parameters.  But I find its name
ugly: it is probably not something I would hit with an apropos search.
Also it does not fit our menu-bar name space.  For our function, I'd
find `menu-bar-open' a better name: one does not actually `start' a
menu bar.  `menu-bar-activate' would also be a possibility.

I changed the name to menu-bar-open.

        Jan D.