Re: it looks like make --win32 doesn't solve the problem.

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: it looks like make --win32 doesn't solve the problem.
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 10:32:09 -0700

I have a set of pages that describe various failures I've encountered
with various methods of building Emacs -- it's at
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/BuildingOnWindowsTableofContents

The one that seems most relevant to this thread is
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/BuildingCvsWThirtyTwoCygwin

I believe those pages have sufficient detail to allow someone to
reproduce what I did, and see what I saw.

--
I write [from 5 AM to 7 AM] to discover what I think.  After
all, the bars aren't open that early.