Re: embedding Mozilla in GNU Emacs via GTK?

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: embedding Mozilla in GNU Emacs via GTK?
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:05:43 +0300

        > I don't know who will win the election, but I can tell you which
        > party's candidate will become president.

        Because it is easier for a hacker to predict voting machines rather
        than voters?

Because in a modern democracy it doesn't really matter who will won the
elections.  The president is selected, not elected.

--
"Every non-free program has a lord, a master --
and if you use the program, he is your master." --RMS