Re: Scrollbar bugs in Windows port

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: Scrollbar bugs in Windows port
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:52:32 +0200

* Eli Zaretskii (2006-06-05) writes:

>> From: Ralf Angeli <address@hidden>
>>
>> I tried a few files in etc until I found one where it happens.  Did
>> you use the same font size as the one I mentioned?
>
> I used "emacs -Q".  If one should use other non-default options,
> please tell what they are.

No other default options.  I explicitely removed the Emacs.Font key
from the registry in order for Emacs to use the default font.  But
maybe the default font Emacs picks on your system differs from the one
it picks on mine.  That said, I don't even know if the outcome of the
test case is influenced by the font.

--
Ralf